In 2019, Ideas Abu Dhabi published the ‘Primer’ – a collection of thought pieces authored by a selection of distinguished members of the Ideas Abu Dhabi network capturing ideas across a range of issues.
- H.E. Yousef Al Otaiba, Ambassador of the UAE to the US
- Rt. Hon. Gordon Brown, UN Special Envoy for Global Education and Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
- Sen. Matteo Renzi, Former Prime Minister of Italy
- Josh Giegel, Virgin Hyperloop One Co-Founder & CTO
L.E.K Consulting once again partnered with Ideas Abu Dhabi in 2019 as a Knowledge Partner to develop a report featuring key highlights from the 2019 Forum.
- From New World Order to None? Evolution and crisis in global relations
- The Brain: Unfolding the mystery
- Cyber: The new battleground?
- Faster, Further, For All? The future of transport
L.E.K Consulting, a global strategy consulting firm, partnered with Ideas Abu Dhabi in 2018 as a Knowledge Partner to develop a report featuring key highlights from the 2018 Forum.
- Polarisation: Bridging the gaps
- Cancer: An end in sight?
- Artificial Intelligence: Our super-intelligent friend?
- The Modern Silk Road: A new era of globalisation?
In 2017, McKinsey & Company partnered with Ideas Abu Dhabi as a Knowledge Partner to produce a report with key highlights from the inaugural Ideas Abu Dhabi Forum.
- System Shock: Calming the ‘politics of anger’
- Beyond GDP: Targeting ‘all-in’ human welfare
- Health: Extending the healthy human lifespan
- Space: Living sustainably beyond Earth